The Czech Republic boasts numerous romantic places to visit. Prague is the perfect place for couples to spend a romantic vacation. There are lots of amazing spots in the city including majestic and breathtaking landscapes, romantic suits, candlelit dinners and unforgettable cruises.
- Petrin. There is definitely no place in Prague which is more romantic than Petrin with its amazing lookout tower which reminds the Eiffel Tower in Paris. You can take a walk on its slopes in the spring among the blossoming cherry trees or have a picnic with a spectacular view over the city. Lovers have been meeting here by the statue of the romantic poet Karel Hynek Mácha for decades and legend has it that love confirmed here with a kiss lasts forever.
- Kampa. This is a romantic and charming island in Prague spreading out right under the Lesser Quarter end of Charles Bridge. Kampa is separated from the mainland by the Čertovka mill race, where you can see the contentedly clacking mill wheel to this very day. Right behind this you will find a small bridge, on the railings of which lovers hang padlocks as a sign of their eternal love. The walk under the facades of the multicolored little houses here, past the picturesque corners and little squares, is one of the most beautiful in Prague. At sunset, you can also see lamp-lighters in many places, wearing period costumes and lighting up the lanterns of Prague, which are hundreds of years old.
- Troja Castle. This is another romantic place you should definitely visit. Thousands of men from many countries are proposing to their women right here every year. There can be found the monumental Baroque stairway and elegant garden which can serve for that purpose and are the most beautiful in Prague.
- Palace Gardens in Prague. You will be enchanted by the fragrance of bushes in bloom, the rustling of branches in the wind, stunning architecture, winding stairways, fountains and the breathtaking views. Palace Gardens in Prague are some of the most beautiful the Prague has to offer.
- Stromovka Park. The most romantic idea is to spend a day in the most secluded park in Prague – Stromovka Park. So, spread out your blanket and make an unforgettable picnic with wine and sweets in this amazing park.
Comments to "Top romantic places in Prague"