Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The hundred-tower metropolis of Prague shows all its beauty from uncountable viewing sites. So, here are the most famous areas in the city offering breathtaking views.
- Vysehrad. This site is located at the right bank of the Vltava River and is bound with many myths and legends. It is a historical fortification, which is also very popular for its easy accessibility. Vysehrad not only offers a magnificent view of Prague but it is also a perfect place for relaxation, sports and discovering history.
- Letna Orchards. This vast park with a metronome on its top offers an impressive view of many Prague monuments and places of interests and also boasts an exceptional view of the Prague bridges. In the direct vicinity, you will find the Letna Plain with a children’s playground, cycle trails and a large open space convenient for any kind of sport.
- Prague Castle. This historically significant site with many monuments offers a literally breathtaking view of Prague. You will reach the viewing site by e.g. the romantic Old Castle Stairs which also present a grand view. You may visit all kinds of exhibitions, a museum of toys, the annual vintage, theSummer Shakespeare Festival or the Prague Stairs Mountain Bike Race that take place there.
- Rieger Gardens. Apart from an extraordinary view of the city, Prague Castle and Lesser Town, the vast park covering an area of 11 hectares situated in the very centre of Prague offers grassed spaces, children’s playgrounds and relaxation sites. The park includes garden restaurants and cafés which are especially popular in the summer for their pleasant atmosphere.
- Parukarka Park. This large park located in the heart of Prague with a view of the centre and the nearbyZizkov TV Tower is a popular place for relaxing. There is a rock-climbing wall, a music bar and a restaurant. Many different concerts and cultural events are organized there in summer.
- Petrin. One of the largest green areas in the centre of the metropolis offers a charming view of Prague Castle from its northern part. You may also admire the panorama of the city in the direction of Nusle Bridge from the southern part.