Of all the countries in Central and Eastern Europe the Czech Republic has proved to be the most stable in terms of economic developments. So, here are the following reasons to buy Czech property.
- Geographical position and infrastructure. The Czech Republic has a strategic location in the heart of Europe making it extremely accessible. Also the extensive transport and trail infrastructure highlights the Czech Republic as a crossroads of major European transit corridors.
- Investment incentives. In 1998 the government introduced investment incentives that led to a marked increase in investments in greenfield and brownfield projects.
- Taxation. The country’s current corporate tax id 24% and it is understood that the finance ministry has plans to lower the tax rate even more in order to strengthen its position and remain the most competitive in the region.
- High demand. There is continued demand for most types of real estate including residential, commercial, retail and logistics and warehouse. Many foreign nationals have shown interest in buying property in the Czech Republic.
- A growing expat community. The Czech Republic is home to a growing expat community who find it comfortable place to live and work. In major cities like Prague and Brno people become more proficient in and relaxed about using English and other European languages.
- Travelling. As a member of the European Union, the freedom of borderless travel makes living in the Czech Republic an exciting base from which to explore surrounding countries easily and inexpensively. You can reach Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Germany and Austria in just a few hours by car or train. This is certainly the advantage for those who want to keep on exploring.