The country boasts the first university in Central Europe which was established in Prague by Czech King Charles IV. One of the reasons to study abroad is that you will experience new customs, holidays, art, music and culture.
So, here are the following reasons to study in Czech Republic.
- Studying in the Czech Republic would improve your language skills and help you be more unique on the global market. It will help you learn new language by immersing in the culture of the country.
- Study in the Czech Republic provides the opportunity to travel around Europe. During weekends and academic breaks you will have the opportunity to discover all European countries.
- Study in the Czech Republic expands your worldview. Students who study abroad return home with an informed and much less biased perspective toward other cultures and peoples.
- Study in the Czech Republic enhances employment opportunities. The world continues to become more globalized, and companies from countries around the world continue to invest in the international market. Through an employer’s eyes, a student who has studied abroad is self-motivated, independent, willing to embrace challenges, and able to cope with diverse problems and situations. Your experience living and studying in a foreign country, negotiating another culture, and acquiring another language will all set you apart from the majority of other job applicants.
- The costs of studying in the Czech Republic are much lower when compared to other countries with equally good educational reputation. Private institutions set their own fees their own fees ranging from 2000 to 15000 USD per year depending on the course and university you choose.
- Besides the educational benefits living in the Czech Republic is also more affordable than in other European countries.